The latest in equipment and technology is crucial for the diagnosis and management of eye conditions and diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes, and cataract together with many other progressive disorders.
Max Astri Optometrists has a reputation for adopting the latest technology available for the diagnosis and management of eye disease in their clinical practice. Some of the assessments we are able to provide for our patients using our world class equipment include:
- Digital normal field imaging
- Ultrawide field retinal imaging
- High resolution anterior segment ocular coherence tomography
- High resolution posterior segment ocular coherence tomography
- Humphrey computerised visual field assessment
- Humphrey Matrix visual field assessment
- Macular pigment density assessment
- Tear osmolarity assessment
- Visioffice computerised lens centration system.